Stone County Developmental Disability Board – Branson West, MO
The Stone County SB40 Developmental Disability Board (SCDDB) is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Part-time Executive Director. This is a contractual position which involves highly responsible administrative duties related to the planning, organization, development and fiscal management of community programs and supports for citizens of Stone County with developmental disabilities. The SCDDB is a political subdivision of Stone County with the Part-time Executive Director reporting to the Board of Directors appointed by the Stone County Commissioners.
This is a professional position requiring management and personnel experience as well as knowledge and experience in the field of developmental disability supports. The position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business administration or management. Experience with the developmentally disabled population, SB40 Boards and Medicaid regulations are required. Must also have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check. Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Minimal 8 hours per week.
Application deadline is 5:00 pm on Tuesday April 24, 2018. Interested persons should e-mail letter of interest, resume and compensation expectations to email@example.com.
- Serve as Board’s liaison with Springfield Regional Center concerning intergovernmental agreement (Medicaid waiver match agreements) and other joint funded services.
- Determine services that are Medicaid waiver eligible and assist in obtaining waivers for Stone county residents.
- Facilitate partnerships with SCDDB and agencies that can support Stone County residents with developmental disabilities.
- Develop SCDDB employee policy and procedures manual.
- Attend all Board meetings.
- Assist Board Secretary in setting Board meeting agenda.
- Receive requests for funding from vendor agencies and prepare copies and summaries of proposals to Board members prior to meeting in which the nonprofit agency representative makes the presentation.
- Prepare contracts for annual funding for all vendor agencies.
- Visit each residential and vocational Board funded agency at least quarterly and contact other Board funded agencies as needed.
- Provide quarterly updates on funded agency progress including outcomes and output data.
- Assist Board in preparation of annual budget following receipt of funding requests.
- Other duties as assigned.