The Stone County Developmental Disability Board is a political sub-division of the State of Missouri, and bound by the following State statues when making determinations about funding and services provided to the residents of Stone County. The SCDDB is a self-governing body within Stone County, and the County’s role is to appoint and approve board members.
- 205.968. Facilities authorized — persons to be served, limitations, definitions.
- 205.969. Sheltered workshop program rules and regulations — board may provide residences or social centers.
- 205.970. Board of directors, appointment, qualifications, terms, officers, powers and duties — vacancies and removal from office, procedure.
- 205.971. Tax levy, approval, use.
- 205.972. Maximum tax — ballot form.